Thursday, March 9, 2017

Message from Dr C



Important Message from
Superintendent Dr. Chivalette
March 9, 2017

Dear Calvary Family,

On Sunday March 5th it was announced in church that Carol and I will not be returning to Calvary for the 2017-2018 year.  My resignation was tendered to Pastor Smith and the Board of Governance prior to the announcement.  I want to thank Pastor Smith and the BOG for their support and the opportunity of working with them. 

During the past three years, I have been greatly blessed in my role as teacher and administrator in working with the students and families of CCS.  The children of CCS have become a huge part of both Carol's and my life.  It is our one desire that every student we have encountered has already or will reach the decision of receiving Christ as their Lord and Savior. 

I am committed to completing the school year and completing all tasks and responsibilities and will remain in my role until June 5th.  At that time, Mrs. Chivalette and I will depart California for a new position God has provided for us.

I leave you with God's promise found in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." 

Sincerely,
Dr. Michael Hemme Chivalette
Calvary Christian School
17200 Via Magdalena
San Lorenzo, CA  94580
(510) 278-2509